Today, the director of the California Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) issued the following waiver extensions:
- DCA Waiver DCA-21-174 Order Extending DCA-21-154, 21-130, 21-106, 20-79, and 20-68, Extending Eligibility Periods to Take or Retake Examinations for Marriage Family Therapist, Educational Psychologist, Clinical Social Worker, and Professional Clinical Counselor Applicants
- DCA Waiver DCA-21-175 Order Waiving License Renewal Requirements (Division 2) [supersedes DCA-21-152]
- DCA Waiver DCA-21-176 Order Waiving License Renewal Requirements (Division 3) [supersedes DCA-21-153]
- DCA Waiver DCA-21-177 Order Extending DCA-21-155, 21-131, 21-107, 20-78, and 20-66, Extending Time to Satisfy Examination Requirements
- DCA Waiver DCA-21-178 Order Extending DCA-20-04 and 20-05, Extending Two April 14, 2020, Orders Relating to Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner Supervision
- DCA Waiver DCA-21-179 Order Extending DCA-20-22, Order Waiving Face-to-Face Training Requirement for Veterinary Medical Board
Pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Order N-39-20, during the State of Emergency, the Director of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may waive any statutory or regulatory requirements with respect to a professional license issued pursuant to Division 2 of the Business and Professions Code.