Today, the director of the California Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) issued 6 waiver extensions:
- DCA Waiver DCA-21-194 Order Waiving License Renewal Requirements (Division 2)
- DCA Waiver DCA-21-195 Order Waiving License Renewal Requirements (Division 3)
- DCA Waiver DCA-21-196 Order Extending DCA-21-174, 21-154, 21-130, 21-106, 20-79, and 20-68, Extending Eligibility Periods to Take or Retake Examinations for Marriage Family Therapist, Educational Psychologist, Clinical Social Worker, and Professional Clinical Counselor Applicants
- DCA Waiver DCA-21-197 Order Extending DCA-21-177, 21-155, 21-131, 21-107, 20-78, and 20-66, Extending Time to Satisfy Examination Requirements
- DCA Waiver DCA-21-198 Order Extending DCA-20-04 and 20-05, Extending Two April 14, 2020, Orders Relating to Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner Supervision
- DCA Waiver DCA-21-199 Order Extending Occupational Therapy Applicant Eligibility
Pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Order N-39-20, during the State of Emergency, the Director of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may waive any statutory or regulatory requirements with respect to a professional license issued pursuant to Division 2 of the Business and Professions Code.
To date, DCA Director Kimberly Kirchmeyer has issued 199 waivers. To view the waivers and guidance documents, or to sign up for notification of waivers as they are issued, visit dca.ca.gov/covid19.