No degree? No problem. A career in consumer protection is still within reach. Connect with recruiters from the California Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) at the Work for California “No Degree Required” Job Fair Tuesday, October 3 at the Sacramento Employment and Training Agency. DCA offers many entry-level career opportunities that do not require a college degree. Here are just a few:
- INVESTIGATOR – Four years of experience performing investigative work in a public or private agency or in the armed services.
- OFFICE ASSISTANT – Completion of 12th grade or completion of a business school curriculum.
- OFFICE TECHNICIAN – Two years of clerical experience.
- PROGRAM REPRESENTATIVE I – Four years of experience performing automotive mechanical or collision repair or automotive mechanical or collision inspection duties.
What: Work for California “No Degree Required” Job Fair, hosted by CalHR
When: Tuesday, October 3, 2023, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Where: Sacramento Employment and Training Agency
925 Del Paso Blvd, Ste 100, Sacramento
What to Expect:
- Live Booths: drop in at any time to ask all the questions you might have about DCA.
- Sessions: deep-dive into the work and day-to-day tasks of DCA employees, and ask human resources representatives all the questions you might have.
About the California Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA):
DCA is made up of 36 different entities that license and regulate more than three million licensees in more than 280 different license types to protect consumers across the state. DCA is committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in carrying out its consumer protection mission. Our diverse workforce reflects the populations we serve across the state. DCA ensures every employee receives fair opportunities to succeed by providing access to tools, resources, information, and equipment to assist career development.
For current opportunities with DCA, visit our careers page at: https://www.dca.ca.gov/about_us/jobs/careers.shtml