The latest issue of the Department of Consumer Affairs’ Consumer Connection magazine has arrived, containing news, tips, and information you need to be an informed consumer. Here is what’s inside:
- COVER STORY: Expanding Support to Communities Through Licensing—Resources Available for U.S. Military Members and Their Families as well as Refugees, Asylees, and Holders of Special Immigrant Visas.
- California Psychiatric Technicians: Upholding High Standards in Direct-Care Services.
- Land Surveyors: Laying the Groundwork for Precise, Safe Construction.
- Are Mobile Hair, Makeup, and Nail Services Legal?
- Shift Gears to 50 Years: Bureau of Automotive Repair Celebrates Golden Anniversary.
- Go With Your Gut: Gastrointestinal Health Is Vital to Holistic Wellness.
- Be Sure Your Landscape Project Goes Smoothly.
- Repo Ramp Up: Low Car-Market Inventory Fuels More Seizure Actions.
- And much more.
To read the current issue, or to read back issues of Consumer Connection magazine, visit DCA’s website. Email email@example.com to be put on our free mailing list.